- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Certikin Genie Condensing Boiler
Genie S Gas Boiler
The Certikin Genie range of gas condensing pool heaters is one of the worlds only condensing pool heaters. The Genie S now features a water to water heat exchanger with cupro-nickel tubes to provide long lasting durability even on salt chlorinated pools. Using condensing technology the Genie range delivers up to a fantastic 94% efficiency compared to standard direct fired pool heaters which typically operate at between 60 - 80%.
The all new Genie 36 Dual features all the benefits of the Genie S range but also features connections and boiler controls for heating systems such as radiators, showers via DHW cylinders or dehumidifiers with air heater batteries. Available with 36kW (123,000BTU) output, the Genie 36 Dual is suitable for heating the majority of domestic pools or if required more than one unit can be coupled together to produce higher output. With 18kW available for domestic heating systems the poll hall or changing facilities will be easily heated to the customers requirements.
- Available in 36kW (123,000BTU) and 49kW(167,000BTU) outputs
- Tamper proof lockable pool temp display in C° or F°.
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Running costs reduced by up to 30%
- Environmentally friendly
- Modulating output for accurate temperature control & increased efficiency
- IP44 for indoor or outdoor installations
- Quiet running
- Lightweight compact design
- Pool connection left to right OR right to left
- Simple condensate disposal connections left or right side
- Pre-plumbed c/w a double non return valve & filling loop
- Plastic flue kits, push fit horizontal and/or vertical up to 20m
- Honeywell CVI controls
- Multiple heater kit options up to 400kW output (8 heaters)
- CCP pool control panel compatable
- Wall mounting kit available
At the heart of every Genie lives a super quiet state of the art stainless steel heat engine. Using a fully modulating fan and gas valve, we guarantee a precise and clean burn every time with a perfect air/fuel mixture.
Condensing technology allows the Genie to perform at 94% efficiency ensuring that the heat goes onto the pool water, not into the air.
Practicality and flexibility are important features of any pool heater and the Genie offers both in abundance. Every heater is factory set to run on Natural Gas and the simple insertion of a special washer during installation converts to Propane Gas in minutes. All units can be installed either indoors or outdoors and a variety of flue options will cover almost any installation situation.
The plastic push fit horizontal and vertical flue systems will work on runs of up to 20m
With pool water, electrical and gas connections on both the left and the right hand side and even being suitable for wall mounting, the Genie is the most flexible pool heater available.
User friendly Operation
Simple operation via the lockable temperature control dial and large clear digital display means the customer is in full control of the poll water temperature. The microprocessor control system constantly monitors pressure, flow, temperature and safety to ensure accurate pool temperature is maintained.
The electronic diagnostics eliminate unnecessary service calls and can direct the technician to specific systems during servicing.
Reliability is assured by the use of quality materials both inside and out. The heat engine produced in stainless steel is designed to last and the Genie casing is polyester coated to withstand the potentially harsh environments that it will be operating in.
The electrical and mechanical components are all proven and sourced from such industry leaders as Honeywell.
Customers can rest assured that the Genie Condensing Gas pool heater will provide years of trouble free efficient heating
|Equipment & Accessories||Heating|
|Products categories||Pools, Equipment & Accessories|