- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
- 19' x 12' Kafko In ground Pool and IPC Enclosure Project.
- Stress Free Hot tubs
- Add an Enclosure to your Swimming Pool or Hot Tub
- Hot tub and Spa Information
- Hot Tubs hit Hollywood
- Swimming Pool Safety
- Should You Install a Swimming Pool Heat Pump?
- Solar Covers and how they work
- Key Benefits of Hot Tub Ownership: Relaxing Hydrotherapy and Family Bonding
- Esther Williams 18' Round Aluminium pool - Customer Self-build
Spa & Hot Tub Cleaners
Why use a Spa & Hot Tub Cleaner
Pipe work can harbour body fats, oils and soaps which result in noxious odours and discoloured water.
This problem is particularly noticeable in those spas which retain water in the pipe-work. even when the spa has been emptied.
A good quality Spa & Hot Tub Cleaner should be used regularly to eliminate these problems. Regular use in both commercial Spas and Spa baths is also a necessity.
If used correctly Spa & Hot Tub cleaners will assist in the removal of Biofilm from the system and associated pipe-work. Dosing should be carried out on a regular basis, ideally as a minimum on a twelve week basis (as per Bishta guidelines) prior to dran down.
The Spa clean Tablet by Aquafinesse one of the products sold by Dolphin Leisure used to clean out undesirable elements harboured in the pipe-work was voted one of the top products in a survey carried out by The Hot Tub Retailer magazine.