- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Automatic Dolphin 2 x 2 Pro Gyro Pool Cleaner
Heavy duty pool cleaner for commercial pools
Cleans pool floor, walls and waterline.
Recommended for large commercial pools up to
33m in length.
Please note for tiled pools the 2 x 2 must be ordered with wonder brushes.
- Advanced software ensures systematic cleaning and optimal pool coverage.
- User-friendly remote control for manual navigation and programmable command. Adjustable parameters and cleaning
programs – Cycle time, Pool length, Climbing frequency and Regular or Ultraclean.
- Powerful suction and sweeping, evenly disperses chlorine and other chemicals in the pool and helps to eliminate algae and germs.
- Two large self contained ultra fine micronic filter bags collects dirt, debris and even fine dust particles.
- Power supply with clogged filter bag indicator ensures ongoing cleaning efficiency.
- Patented swivel prevents cable tangling.
- Low voltage – low energy consumption.
- 24 months warranty.
|Cycle time||4/6/8 hours|
|Filter Bag porosity||Ultra fine Micronic filtration|
|Suction rate||32m³ per hour, |
10,168 Imp. Gal.
|Motor unit voltage||24 VDC|
|Power supply||IP 54 |
Output less than 30 VDC