- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C for Light Commercial /Large Domestic Pools
Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C
The housing of the Buster UV-C has been made out of 316L stainless steel with a 3cm thick -UV-C resistant- PVC lid and bottom. Which makes it the perfect disinfection solution for (higher-end) pools.
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C
- A built-in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply.
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection by the Stainless Steel reactor.
- A flow switch integrated in the lid of the unit (390W version) will turn off the lamp at insufficient water flow.
- Integrated LED-Timer for the UV-C lamp(s) with visual indication when the lamp needs replacing.
- Transparant lamp head for easy visual lamp inspection.
- 316L Stainless steel housing
- Interchangeable supports allow for easy installation horizontally and vertically.
- 2" male threaded. Please notice the correct grounding.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Made in the Netherlands.
The Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C has a built-in high-frequency electronic ballast, which absorbs current fluctuations, thereby protecting the lamp. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon Buster UV-C, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This device is able to reduce chlorine concentration up to 50-80%! The Buster UV-C includes a flow switch that will turn off the lamp when the flow is too low and a LED-timer which warns in advance (visually) when lamps need to be changed. Amalgam UV-C light is known as being the most powerful low pressure UV-C light available on the UV-C market. Connection: 2” male threaded. Please notice the correct grounding!
|Buster UV-C 390W|
|Max. pressure||2,5 bar|
|Max. flow||30 m³/h|
|Diameter unit Ø||219 mm|
|Electronic ballast||230V AC 50/60Hz|
|Lamp||3x Lighttech T6 130W|
|Lifespan lamp||16.000 h|
|Replace lamp alert||✓|