- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework & Fittings
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Plain Blue Overlap Liners for 48" & 52" Pools
- Liner fits both 48" and 52" deep pools
- Heavy Duty 16 thou thickness
- Popular Mid Blue colour
- All Prices include VAT & UK Mainland Delivery
Basic tips for a successful overlap liner installation
Do not attempt a liner change on a windy day. Choose a warm dry day to install your liner. This is a stretch in style liner and it will be easier to get a good fit if the vinyl is not cold and brittle.
Prepare the Base
A level base is essential. Clear away any loose debris. Blind out any imperfections in the soil with sand or very fine chippings/dust. Either lay a sand base or use polystyrene sheets purchased from a builders merchants. Tape together the sheeets with fibre tape creating a one piece floor.The polystyrene sheets must be inside and not under the metal wall.
Follow your pool installation instructions by forming the appropriate sized cove of soft builders sand, or install your Dolphin Leisure swimming pool Easy Cove at the bottom of the pool wall. The coving is a vital part of a good installation, ensuring that the liner does not fail around the bottom seam or get forced under the edge of the wall by water pressure.
If you are using Dolphin Leisure 8mm deluxe insulation swimming pool foam behind the liner cut into strips before fixing it to the wall and follow the simple fitting instructions.
Replacement Liner installation
Carefully put the liner over the wall. You will need at least 2 people for this job. Lay the liner out to allow packing creases to soften and pull into position with the bottom seam lying on the coving. Slowly but firmly pull the liner into place, pulling it up and over the wall. Push the wrinkles out of the floor of the liner by pushing them from the middle to the outside edge. Put a little water ( no more than 1") in the bottom and push all remaining wrinkles towards the wall. Do not continue filling your pool until you are satisfied you will not trap any wrinkles. Do not cut skimmer holes until water is almost up to the correct level then follow your pool instructions. If in doubt telephone Dolphin Leisure on 01323 766600/08451 30 30 67 for further advice.