- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework & Fittings
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Patterned Liner Materials and Tile Bands
Plastica Liners have a 5 year pro rata warranty on all 20 thou and 30 thou liners
The Material is impregnated with an algicide
Points common to all liners
Do not install your liner in air temperatures of less than 10 degrees as the material will become stiff and difficult to fit evenly.
Plastica Patterned Swimming Pool Liners allow you to have a certain freedom when it comes to choosing and mixing various designs but be aware darker patterned materials may show a thin white line along the edge of the weld due to the white base material flowing during the process, this is normal and not a fault, you should also note that Liner patterns cannot be matched along weld lines.
Liner colours shown in print may vary slightly from materials received.
Issues with aesthetic finish are not accepted as a warranty issue.
Occasional vertical weld joins in the wall are unavoidable and are placed at our discretion.
Liners requiring complex drawing or manufacturing may be subject to additional lead times.