- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Speck Badu Resort Pumps
Thanks to our state-of-the-art reinforced fibreglass plastic, investment costs are dramatically reduced without affecting its prolonged life and superior performance. Field of application swimming pool water circulation is through a filter system. The pump can be installed max. 3 m above or below waterlevel.
Design Monoblock-type pump with integrated strainer tank. The bellows-type mechanical seal is mounted on a plasticshaft protector sleeve. Motor/pump shaft has no contact with the pool water. Total electrical separation.
- Resistant to corrosion due to high quality fibreglass and reinforced plastic.
- Undisturbed to impurities thanks to its strainer basket.
- Self priming for easy filtration and installation above the water level.
- Reliable sealing due the maintenance-free closed belows-type mechanical seal.
- Safe, as the motor or pump shaft is completely separated from the swimming pool water.
- Unions supplied.