- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
- Using your pool pump, water is pumped through the solar collectors. The heated water is then returned back to your pool through the return.
- Can heat pool water up to 30 Degrees Celcius.
- Delivers heat to the pool whenever the air temperature is warmer than the pool. The sun doesn't even have to shine!
- Uses the exsisting filtration pump and hose to circulate the pool water through the panels.
- Easy DIY assembly. For best result lay on a wooden frame angled at about 30 degrees to the horizontal facing South.
How it works:
Using the pool pump, water is automatically pumped through the solar collectors. The water is then heated as it moves through the collectors. The heated water is returned back to the pool through the return fitting.
Pool Solar is an aid to heating your swimming pool and may be used in conjuction with other methods of heating the pool water in un-predictable seasonal weather conditions.