- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework & Fittings
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Dolphin Cleaner Repairs
The DOLPHIN CIR Service consists of
- Boxed up by client and details of address/process will be emailed once the order has been placed.
- Inspection by professional engineers (we will then contact you with a quotation for the cost for repair) you decide if you would like to proceed or buy a new cleaner.
- Return of the cleaner
The engineering department inspects your cleaner and advises us on parts and repairs needed.
We quote you for the cost of the repair. If you would like to go ahead we will then invoice you separately for the repair. We will action the repair and have your cleaner returned to you as quickly as possible.
When you have placed your order we will contact you with details on how to send your cleaner in for a service.
**Please note that the service for the larger cleaners includes the cleaners to be collected with a crate, once you have placed your order we will contact you with details of your collection. **
|Equipment & Accessories||Pool Cleaners, Automatic|