- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Dolphin Cleaner Repairs
The DOLPHIN CIR Service consists of
- Collection of the cleaner (boxed up by client ) on an arranged day. The caddie is not required but the remote control and power pack is required
- Inspection by professional engineers (we will then contact you with a quotation for the cost for repair) you decide if you would like to proceed or buy a new cleaner.
- Return of the cleaner
We organize for your cleaner to be picked up from your address. The engineering department inspects your cleaner and advises us on parts and repairs needed.
We quote you for the cost of the repair. If you would like to go ahead we will then invoice you separately for the repair (requires a Purchase Order Number or transfer payment at this point) We will action the repair and have your cleaner returned to you as quickly as possible.
When you have placed your order we will call you with a date for collection and a returns code to be written on the outside of shipping box.
*Please allow 2-3 days for collection when placing your order.
|Equipment & Accessories||Pool Cleaners, Automatic|