- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Block and Liner Pool Kits
- Swimmer block and liner kits are constructed with a tried, trusted and conventional method of building a swimming pool, using 100mm concrete blocks laid flat.
- All pool kits are available for delivery from stock and can be tailored with a range of additional products to meet the individual needs of the end user.
- Any blocks and associated materials required to complete the pool structure will need to be sourced locally, but the kits are supplied with all the necessary equipment required to complete a swimming pool installation.
- Pool kit sizes are examples, but can produce kits to suit individual requirements.
What is contained in each kit?
Standard Block and liner kit - Liner Lock and liner lock radius corners, masonry nails, eyeball inlet/s, wide angle skimmer/s, maindrain/s, 30thou blue beaded liner, quality pump and filter inc MPV, filter media, ABS Class C pipe and fittings, maintenance kit, chemical starter pack
Mercury Block and Liner kit - All as in standard kit + Stainless Steel 3 tread ladder, 9" bullnose coping set and coping grout mix
Platinum Block and Liner kit - All as in standard kit and mercury kit + fixed grate inlet, underwater light with niche, deckbox and transformer, Foam backed Roman end step, auto top up/leveller, 9" bullnose roman end coping set, telescopic reel system, 500 micron Geobubble solar cover, green deluxe winter cover, upgrade to 30thou patterned liner
Please email email@example.com for a quotation.