- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
The Aquacomet Endless Summer Enclosure from Certikin
Endless Summer Enclosure
Using its standard profile the Endless Summer Enclosure is available in widths up to 10.0 metres. A variation is available in widths up to a massive 14 metres. The Endless Summer Enclosure is fixed along its length, which allows the windows and wall sections to slide up into the roof, leaving the sides open.
ENDLESS SUMMER enclosures can be opened for their entire length on all sides of the pool with upwards sliding doors – that are easy to handle –as well as with special end sections. When the structure is in an open position, only the enclosure supports remain on the ground, spaced every 2.1 m. Therefore, no thresholds or rails obstruct traffic going in and out of the pool. This structural solution makes ENDLESS SUMMER enclosures aesthetically elegant and graceful.
The sliding doors are made of two horizontally divided, separately moveable elements, which make it possible for the doors to slide upwards into the supporting arches in separate parts along the long side. When only one section is slid upwards, a window opening is created allowing for ventilation. Alternatively both sections can be slid upwards to create a walk-through doorway – or a completely open side, if all the sections from one side are pushed upwards.
- Available Standard Width from 5.5 to 10.5 metres
- The Height will vary from 2.57 to 2.77 metres – depends on width
- A Commercial version is available with widths up to 14 metre