- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Flolux Stainless Steel Pool & Spa Fittings
The design-protected Flolux range represents the full suite of visible wall fittings for pools, spas and water features and will offer discerning owners a superior, safe and affordable finish.
Innovatively designed in Australia, Flolux fittings are suitable for concrete pools, spas and other submerged applications; sit flush to pool and spa walls and floors; are designed for easy installation and can be easily installed directly into 1.5" pipe.
Flolux fascias are designed and sculpted from 316 stainless; are polished for a superior first-class finish; and are safely secured to the high-grade PVC backing through the FloLock system.
The Flolux finish ensures every aspect of a luxury pool or spa is visually and functionally of the highest calibre. With a focus on innovative design, aesthetic excellence and quality craftsmanship, the uncompromising Flolux range is a revolution in safety, elegance and incomparable finishing for concrete pools and spas.
Please note: Flolux fittings should not be used in any body of water where an electrical charge is produced by a sanitation system or otherwise.
Sanitation systems that create an electrical charge include but are not limited to the following: Saltwater chlorination systems, silver and copper ionization systems, and mineral systems.