- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Certikin Plate Heat Exchangers
Features & Benefits:
Counter-current flow’ direction between primary and secondary fluids maintain a high constant heat transfer.
End plates can be removed for maintenance and service work.
Certikin plate heat exchangers work by allowing recovery of the heat contained in one fluid being transferred to another fluid via a series of thin metallic plates to conduct the heat.
The fluids flow across the heat exchanger in opposite directions (Counter-current flow) to maintain a constant heat transfer.
The surface of each plate is manufactured with a pattern of grooves or channels allowing the fluids to flow across each one in turn. A gasket on each plate prevents the two fluids from contacting each other.
The plates are pressed and held together at each end by two steel pressure plates and tightened using threaded steel bars with nuts.
Plates available in 316 Stainless Steel or Titanium.
316 stainless steel male threaded connections.