- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Frontier III Diving Boards - C/W White Flyte Deck II Stands
THE FRONTIER III RESIDENTIAL DIVING BOARD
This board is intended for use on residential pools. It features an anti-slip tread for maximum safety and comes in 6', 8' and 10' lenghths.
The Flyte Deck II's sleek apperance and strong construction make it the best selling stand! The durable scratch resistant acrylic ensures that you will get years of use out of the board. Each diving board features a high-grade, slip resistant sand tread for maximum safety, and comes with an instructional diving video to promote safety when diving into your pool.
In the interests of safety, the recommended SPATA guidelines and standards should be followed.
Reference to the 'Cage of Safety' is an area of water of sufficient size and depth within the deep end of a pool of various dimensions that allows normal deck level diving with safety.
Irrespective of the shape or profile of the pool, the 'Cage of Safety' shall be maintained.
ALL FRONTIER DIVING BOARDS COME WITH WHITE FLYTE DECK STANDS AS STANDARD. OTHER COLOURS ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND LEAD TIMES.
IMPORTANT NOTE - for new installations, stainless steel stanchions are required when ordering boards..
Kestrel Diving Boards are not suitable for use as a spring board.