- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Speakers and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
The Abriblue Diver Cover
The DIVER COVER has the mechanisms located at the bottom of the pool for exceptional operation. The duckboards of the horizontal slatted cover can, after unlocking, pivot for easy access to the mechanisms, making maintenance and cleaning operations easy.
The DIVER COVER model comes with two motorisations : dry box or submerged axial, please contact the office to recommend which system will best suit your pool. The structure is made from 316L stainless steel to guarantee the mechanical strength required for these applications and reinforced corrosion resistance.
Pool sizes from 3 x 3m up to 6 x 12m, maximum roller shaft depth 1.6m.
with the DIVER COVER you can:
- Obtain the perfect look by building into the pool.
- Maintain a high water level (particularly suitable for infinity pools).
- Create a submerged corner seat at the lowest of costs.
- Use a large number of configurations.
- Adapt it to existing or projected pools.
An opening along the width of the pool, between 6-9cm, allows the slatted cover's slats to unroll and roll up effortlessly.
The DIVER COVER is designed to be built into pools with square corners, in the case of rounded corners, a rear section (shelf with guides) will be required.