- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Aquatronic Automatic Roller System
AQUATRONIC AUTOMATIC ROLLER SYSTEM
- No hard wiring required, plugs directly into the mains
- Trickle charge battery fitted to allow continuous supply in event of power disruption
- Lock out on front of control panel to completely eliminate unwanted use
- Thermal cut out to protect motor and prolong life
- Easy to read and use LCD display
- Operation from control panel or radio remote key fob, with remote key switch or push button option available
- Full control instructions available in hard copy or electronic format
Suggested maximum cover size is 112.5 with a length limit of 25m
- Can be floor or wall (back or side) mounted
- R60 80G 24V motor as standard with pre set limit switched to control start / stop position of cover. directly to roller tube to keep square while operating
- UPVC housings to cover end support brackets
- Covers secured directly to roller tube to keep square while operating
For ease of use we recommend that the cover is fitted with an Aquablade leading edge towing kit, which can be supplied factory fitted or for DIY fit.
POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN ORDERING AN AQUATRONIC ROLLER
1. The motor is pre-installed into the roll-up tube and is complete with a 15 meter long, 8mm diameter, 7 core YY control cable which feeds back to the main control panel.
2. The cable can be extended using standard 10amp electrical connections, but the overall cable length should be limited to 30 meters. Please ask at the point of order or specify on the Aquatronic Roller order form if extra cable is required. Extensions of the cable is the responsibility of the installer.
3. The control panel includes an adjustable time delay function which allows time for the user to move from the control station (either key switch, push button or radio remote) to the pool side to begin guiding the cover. For the Key switch and push button this time is adjustable up to 30 seconds, for the radio remote this is adjustable up to 5 seconds - this should be considered when planning location of the control station.
4. The Key switch is a 3 position 'stay-put' switch and is connected to the main control panel by a minimum 0.5mm2 standard 3 core cable (not supplied). The push button is pre wired with a 15m signal cable.
5. If ordered with a cover, the cover will be pre-secured to the roller and calibrated for basic start and stop position, but some fine tuning of calibration will be needed on site at point of installation.
6. Covers are connected via a 6mm nylon rod fed through the back edge of the cover / connection piece. Please inform of distance from pool edge to final planned roller position at point of order.
7. For pools with limited surrounding space, the motor mounting plate can be used as a wall mounting plate for both the motor and / or non-motor end of the roller.
8. Pricing is for roller only. Please price for cover connection piece and towing kit seperately.
9. The Aquatronic roller is a semi automatic product. Floating covers require a towing boom and manual guidance to manoeuvre them on and off the pool.
10. Bracket hook hinges are not included in this system.
11. Suitable for pools of up to 15m x 7.5m or covers up to 112.5m2 where the maximum width is 7.5m.
COVER TO ROLLER CONNECTION - AQUATRONIC
When ordering your commercial roller please consider how your cover should attach to the roller tube, straps should be avoided as these can allow larger covers to float off centre. We offer two alternatives for cover to roller connection.
1. Extend the length of your cover to reach the roller - PLEASE SPECIFY THE EXTRA LENGTH REQUIRED WHEN ORDERING. If you are or ordering both cover and roller to ensure a square cover operation and quicker installation on site. Please remember to price your larger cover accordingly. Particulary Suitable for shaped / oval covers.
2. Made to measure cover connection piece. We will manufacture a connection sheet to connect your existing or newly ordered cover to the roller. For indoor pools this will be a PVC sheet, for outdoor pools this will be a mesh sheet. This connection piece can be fitted to your roller at point of manufacture-a newly ordered, pool size, can then be fitted to it in our factory, or you can fit your own cover to it on site with the fixing toggles provided. PLEASE SPECIFY DISTANCE OF ROLLER FROM POOL EDGE WHEN ORDERING. PVC and mesh can be supplied in blue or green.