Baracuda MX8 Automatic Suction Cleaner
The Baracuda MX8 Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner is for in-ground pools only it is suitable for all surfaces including tiles.
- For in-ground pools only.
- It is suitable for all surfaces including tiles.
- Supplied with 12m hose, suitable for pools up to 10M x 5M (depending on location of skimmer box)
- Cleans floor and walls.
- Picks up most leaves and small debris. Will pick up sand and silt.
- Not suitable for twigs and very large debris
- All prices shown include VAT and delivery to UK mainland.
Zodiac BARACUDA MX8 features:
- Gets in and out of tight spots for an all round better clean
The MX8 is the first intelligent suction cleaner! Unlike disc suction cleaners, which operate in a totally random manner and have no reversing mechanism, the MX8 has been designed to get in and out of tight spots. The X-Trax tyres provide extreme maneuverability and climbing performance, even on vertical walls.
Powerful suction with less water flow
The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
The MX8 is supplied with a new Flow Regulator Valve (FRV) to assist it run at optimally and to extend its product life; the FRV will bypass excess water in high flow conditions ensuring that the cleaner is not put under undue strain.
Cyclonic Vacuum Technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power. Cyclonic suction also allows for a wider cleaning path ensuring both large and small debris is consumed with ease.
Accommodates larger debris than other suction cleaners
The MX8 has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, and has a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris than traditional disc suction cleaners.