- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
The Aquacomet Orion Enclosure from Certikin
The Orion is a full height opening enclosure with vertical side walls. Open side doors are an option as are outward opening or sliding doors in the end walls. Traditionally, telescopically moved enclosures require guide rails or tracks to be installed. The ORION model is a telescopic pool enclosure that does not need tracks to be installed in the pool surround in order to operate. The structure of the ORION models provide the opportunity to open and close the enclosure remotely.
The structure of the ORION models provide the opportunity to open and close the enclosure remotely. The low-voltage friction-drive motor unit is mounted on the largest part of the enclosure. The battery is hidden inside the arch, does not require care and is charged by a solar power panel mounted on top of the enclosure. Two synchronized motor units control the opening and closing and are placed opposite one another. The motors can be controlled away from the operating unit so potential surface problems can be handled easily.
ORION enclosures come in a selection of profiles and can be ordered in the standard colours of white and anthracite. Both colours have natureloxal coloured parts, which lend an even more dynamic appearance to the structure. The slightly curved roof structure is glazed with 10 mm polycarbonate plate while the vertical side walls and wall endings are glazed with either a clear 4 mm SAN or a polycarbonate plate.
- Available Widths from 5.0 to 10.0 metres
- Heights range from 2.4 to 3.3 metres – depends on width
- Large versions up to 14 metre widths are available using a different profile of Aluminium.