- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Opening your Pool ?
Posted on Saturday 13 March 2010 by
- Drain water off winter debris cover and remove all leaves & debris.
- Roll cover to one end and lift carefully over top rails, making sure no dirt and debris falls into pool water.
- Top up pool with water to above 1" over normal operating level.*
- Lower pool to normal operating level by backwashing and rinsing filter.*
- Check and adjust pH level to 7.5
- Shock dose pool with Shock Chlorine granules or liquid shock. If on Blue Crystal check and adjust Alpha level.
- Refit Ladder.
- Refit Solar cover.
- Check time clock and heater settings.
* Cartridge Filters - fill pool to normal operating level.