- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Quick chemical guide: blue crystal pools
Posted on Wednesday 21 March 2007 by
If treating your pool with Blue Crystal for the first time.
- Vacuum Pool Bottom.
- Backwash Filter / Clean Cartridge.
- Check and adjust pH to 7.4.
- Shock dose with Non-Chlorine Shock granules.
- Add 'whole dose' of Blue Crystal ALPHA.
- 1 week later test pH, ALPHA and OMEGA levels by following the instructions on the test set card. Add chemicals as indicated. Continue checking and adjusting on a weekly basis.
- Shock dose automatically every week or after a 'Pool party' or at the first hint of any 'Green' in the water or before going on holiday.