- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Shock Chlorine Granules
If you practise shock treatment as a preventative maintenance application, you will begin to see real advantages.
Dolphin Leisure Granular Shock Chlorine is very effective at restoring sparkling water from algae infestation. Also use this product if the pool has been neglected, if algae growth has appeared on the floors and walls of the pool, or there has been an exceptionally high bather load.
- Better water quality
- Lower overall operating costs
- Easier maintenance schedules
- Happier, healthier pool/spa owners
- Longer periods of uninterrupted swim time
Directions for use:
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 -7.6. If the level is not in this range it is best to adjust, using PH+ and PH-
- Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1 -3mg/l (ppm) range. Shock procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly, or after a heavy bather load.
- Pre-dissolve this product in a container of water and stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump is turned on, preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
- Repeat dose/application if necessary.
- After using this product, pool water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration pump running until it clears, and make sure you backwash regularly.
- After shock treatment, it is best to allow the chlorine to drop below 5mg/l before bathing recommences, and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes! Always test your water AFTER dosing and PRIOR to bathing.
Because of a worldwide shortage of chlorine shock at the moment, the packaging may be different from the packaging shown in the pictures.
|Products categories||Chemicals, Pool Safety, Chlorine|