- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Clear Tabs for Sparkling Water
- 8 x 100g Tablets per Tube
Clear tabs have been designed to create sparkling pool water by removing suspended solids and other fine particles that a normal sand filter would find difficult and hard to remove
One tablet per 60m3 (13,000 gallons) of pool water
Two tables per 60m3 (13,000 gallons) of water if the water is very cloudy
Clear tabs should not be used with cartridge systems or diatomaceous earth filters.
Directions For Use
Increase chlorine residual to 5ppm
Maintain a correct pH level in your pool water of around 7.2 to 7.6 and backwash the filter thoroughly.
- Add clear tabs to the skimmer basket. Leave the system running continuously for at least 48 hours and only backwash during this period if the pressure across the filter rises to the level recommended for back washing. If back washing is required during the 48 hour period then or if problems with the clarity of the water then repeat the above operation. Add clear tabs after every backwash to maintain sparkling water or when the tablet has dissolved
Note of Care
Never mix together (in a container) with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. Always handle products in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
Always wash hands thoroughly after handling pool chemicals.
Store in a cool dry place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide for most effective use.
|Products categories||Chemicals, Chlorine, Non-Chlorine|