- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Harvia Outdoor Saunas
Harvia sauna - genuine Finnish sauna enjoyment. The feeling of the open air on your skin. A combination you have to experience! For centuries in Finland the sauna was a separate building with its own unique features.
Now you can experience the same atmosphere with Harvia Outdoor sauna models: Kuikka and Keitele.
Whether you choose a traditional wood burning sauna stove or an easier electric sauna heater, you will find the same distinguished Harvia sauna spirit in your Outdoor sauna.
The Harvia Outdoor sauna package delivery is much more than just the sauna building itself! The delivery package includes all the necessary wood, roof and fastening materials and, according to your choice, a wood burning sauna stove with steel chimney or an electric sauna heater.
Whether next to your swimming pool, in your green garden or in the middle of a humming forest, a Harvia Outdoor sauna offers you authentic, peaceful moments of enjoyment.
Harvia Outdoor sauna
|Dimensions width mm||2200||4000|
|Dimensions depth mm||3300||3300|
|Dimensions height mm||2500||2679|
|Spruce wall logs mm||114 x 45||114 x 45|
The heating options for Outdoor saunas:
Option A: Harvia 20 Pro wood burning stove with Harvia steel chimney, protective sheath & bedding for stove.
Option B: Harvia Senator 9.0 kW with Harvia C150 control unit.
The wood material for an outdoor sauna is delivered in one rigid, weather-sealed package. The heater and other supplies
are delivered in separate packages. The delivery includes everything from the floor beams and up.
- Spruce wall logs (45 x 114 mm)
- Impregnated floor beams.
- Impregnated sauna room and terrace floor boards.
- Dressing room’s floor in model Keitele is made of tongue-and-groove boards.
- Panel board ceiling.
- Single glazed doors and windows with fittings (handles, lock).
- Spruce board benches.
- Tongue-and-groove roof boards.
- Felt shingle roof.
- Delivery includes also a thermometer, a copper-metal ladle and a bucket.