- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Speakers and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Aquafinesse Swim Spa Box
Swim Spa Care Box
AquaFinesse - One dose per week ensures clean, clear and odor-free water. A weekly Swim Spa treatment will gently loosen algae and micro biological substances (known as Biofilm) and calcium from surfaces. It cleans the pool and produces crystal clear, luxurious soft water, you will feel the difference.
30 AquaFinesse Tablets (for a standard size swim Spa there is enough treatment for about six months)
1 slow release dispenser
1 pack of sanitising trichlor tablets (check with your manufacturers instructions that they are compatible)
1 floating dispenser
1 user manual.
Everyone knows that the water must be disinfected to destroy the bacteria. If a harsh chemical is used however it can be detrimental to our health. The use of conventional chemicals such as chlorine or bromine in your spa causes strong smelling water additionally they have a negative side effects for your skin, eyes and breathing. Changing to Aquafinesse Swim Spa will mean a 70% reduction in the use of these agressive Sanitizers.
You will still need to add a back up of your favourite sanitizer keeping the levels at around 2ppm. If you have a heavy bathing party or you run a swim school you should make sure the levels are fairly high around 3/4 ppm. Also always make sure your PH is set at between 7.4 and 7.6
Start Up and Weekly Maintenance
How to use:
Read instructions carefully.
AquaFinesse™ must be used with an approved sanitizer of your choice as a back up however a 70% lower dose will be required.
Follow our 3 Simple Steps
1. Balance - Check your Ph levels. These should read between 7.4/7.6
2. Sanitize - Using an approved sanitizer use less than usual around 2 to 3 ppm
3. Add required dose of AquaFinesse Swim Spa
AquaFinesse™ Swim Spa water care is only intended for use in Swim Spas.
These instructions are applicable if your water is properly balanced.
1. Ensure that the Swim Spa is free of visible debris (floating or on the
floor) and the filter is clean.
2. Balance your Swim Spa water for pH levels
3. Apply your approved sanitizer to the Swim Spa per manufacturer’s instructions although less will be required as you are using Aquafinesse. Check and maintain the approved level of sanitizer residual in your Swim Spa on a regular basis this will depend on the frequency of use.
4. Add 1 (one) AquaFinesse™ Swim Spa tablet to the skimmer or
floating dispenser once a week. Turn the jets on for a minimum of 2 minutes to activate AquaFinesse™ Swim Spa.
5. Remove and rinse your filter(s) once a week to ensure total sanitation. Soak and clean your filter(s) with
Cartridge Filter Cleaner liquid or tablets once a month.
You should change your water every 3 to 6 months depends on the usage. Flush through with a spa flush product to make sure the pipes are kept free from harmfull bacterias.
If you have questions, please contact us on 01323766600 or consult our