- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Aquachek Pool and Spa Test Strips
Three easy steps - Dip test strip in your water wait 10 seconds then look at colour chart for the reading.
- The correct level of stabilized chlorine will keep your water and your family healthy
- it is important that the pH levels are correct as this will help to prevent scale formation and corrosion which can lead to costly repairs.