- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Sirmione Porcelain Coping
Developments in the manufacture of porcelain make it the perfect choice for clients who want a long lasting, slip-resistant and contemporary-looking coping. It is extremely tough, weather and stain resistant, and requires virtually no maintenance. Profiling and cutting shapes, such as pool copings, steps, roman ends and deck level grilles in order to suit any design, can be handled via our unique cutting service. An on-site templating service is available in order to capture accurate electronic data of any existing structures, i.e. replacement copings for a free-form shape pool or spa etc.
NB: Please add the carriage charge for one pallet to your basket order as all coping kits are subject to extra delivery charges.
NB Kits over 28' x 12' and kits with roman ends are delivered on two pallets, so put x 2 in your basket.
The cost is £90 per pallet
Note: Damaged or missing stone must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.