Fully tiled pools include epoxy adhesive and grout. All pools have steel frame support, 50mm foam insulation, lifting eyes, structural calculations, CAD drawings.
***Pipework, pool equipment, lights - NOT INCLUDED***
Delivery - UK mainland £3000
Stainless steel fitting pack contains -
1 x skimmer
1 x vac point
2 x inlets
2 x low suctions
Other sizes available on request. Note: because of European road width restrictions, the maximum transportable width is 4.50m (overall dimension)
Split Option - Pool will be supplied in 2-3 sections. Joint lamination/tiling by others.
All Tilestone pools are fully insulated, with a thermal conductivity of 0.25 W / m2K. The Tilestone self-supporting steel frame enables the pool to be installed above or below ground - ideal for roof-top installations or basements.
- No delays caused by bad weather
- No delays in building
- No pool fittings need to be installed on site
- No reliance on sub-contractors
- No structural leaks - 100% watertight
- Average installation time is 14-21 days
- Available in two-piece option
- Fully insulated to the B standard and in compliance with part L
- Superior tile apperance and longevity
- Higher strength than comparable concrete pools
- An expected minimum service life of 25 years