- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Luxe Tilestone Pools Untiled/Tiled
Pools available either tiled or untiled. Fully tiled pools include epoxy adhesive and grout.
All pools have steel frame support, 50mm foam insulation, lifting eyes, structural calculations, CAD drawings.
Pipework, Pool Equipment, Lights - NOT INCLUDED
Delivery - UK Mainland £3000
Stainless Steel Fitting Pack contains -
1 x skimmer
1 x Vac Point
2 x Inlets
2 x Low Suctions
Other sizes available on request. Note: due to European road width restrictions the maximum transportable width is 4.50m (overall dimension)
Split Option - Pool will be supplied in 2-3 sections. Joint lamination/tiling by others.
Experience the diversity of the Tilestone swimming pool range, available in different sizes and designs. The one-piece Tilestone Pool can be delivered fully tiled or un-tiled. Available as a skimmer, overflow or infinity edge type pool. Our unique manufacturing process ensures 100% leak-free pool structure prior to tiling.
All Tilestone pools are fully insulated, with a thermal conductivity of 0.25 W / m2K. The Tilestone self-supporting steel frame enables the pool to be installed above or below ground, ideal for roof-top installations or basements.
- No delays caused by bad weather
- No delays in building
- No pool fittings need to be installed on site
- No reliance on sub-contractors
- No structural leaks - 100% watertight
- Average installation time is 14-21 days
- Available in two-piece option
- Fully insulated to the B standard and in compliance with part L
- Superior tile apperance and longevity
- Higher strength than comparable concrete pools
- An expected minimum service life of 25 years