- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Buoyancy Aids and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Safety Fencing & Accessability
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
AquaFinesse Spa and Hot Tub Water Treatment
The AquaFinesse hot tub water care box
Contains everything you need for 3-5 months water care in one box.
In one simple weekly treatment, our environmentally-friendly formula results in a dramatic reduction in the levels of bacteria in your water, which in turn means you need only the minimal amount of sanitiser!
AquaFinesse softens hot tub water by eliminating calcium and scale build up from the tub's equipment.
When used in combination with a good working ozone generator, no additional sanitizers are needed.
However, it is recommended that spa owners maintain a minimum level of 1.5ppm chlorine in the spa water. To meet these standards, AquaFinesse suggest using the provided sanitizing tablets as directed in the slow-release dispenser.
Also when the water is first put into your Spa, it is sensible to check your Ph levels, which should be kept at between 7.2 and 7.8. The AquaFinesse helps to steady your Ph between water changes.
The water in your spa should be changed every 6 weeks.
Tips for keeping filters/cartridges clean
It is important to soak your filters weekly in a solution of water containing either cartridge cleaner liquid or Aquafinesse Filter cleaning tablets. This will keep your filters in an optimum hygienic condition avoiding those unpleasant smells.
Each AQUAFINESSE pack contains:
- 2 x 2 litre Bottles of AquaFinesse liquid
- 1 Pack of sanitising tablets with mini dispenser
- 1 Measuring Cup
- AquaFinesse user manual