- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
- Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Soundcast - VG7 Portable Sound System
Soundcast has long been dedicated to providing audio solutions that blow every other portable speaker out of the water; and yes, they have the water resistance to protect from the splash. Their VG7 outdoor full-range speaker system truly has the feature set to replace your home audio system. Taking one speaker to the park, the pool, or the beach will shock the people around you with incredible audio. Pairing two in your living room will give you incredible stereo sound.
This speaker has improved upon Legacy Soundcast products with the added bonus of indoor and outdoor modes, a power bank for charging wireless devices, built-in Bluetooth 4.2 with 8 memory slots, and Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo circuitry for stereo pairing.
You’ve grown accustomed to sacrificing sound for convenience – but now you can fix that! This powerhouse portable speaker has all the features you need to make the outdoors sound as good, or better than, the indoors!
- Pair two VG7 speakers for true wireless stereo
- Works with SIRI and Amazon ALEXA
- Supports aptX & AAC for High-Quality Bluetooth audio
- Weather Resistant
- Up to 15hrs of playtime
- Onboard Controls
- Auxilary Audio Input
- 360degree Driver Array
- Indoor & Outdoor Modes
- 7" Down-Firing Woofer
- PREMIUM DRIVERS
- One 7" long-throw woofer in a downward-firing configuration with high efficiency BL ferrite motor design for increased battery life and high-performance IMPP cone with butyl rubber surround.
- Four 3" full-range drivers in a stereo 360degree array with high SPL Neodymium motor design, aluminium cones and butyl rubber surrounds.
- Acoustic frequency: 55-20kHZ +/-3dB