- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Multi-Cyclone Centrifugal Water Filtration
- MultiCyclone MC12 Centrifugal Water Filter - 1.5"/50mm maximum 18 m3/hr
- MultiCyclone MC16 Centrifugal Water Filter - 2"/63mm maximum 30 m3/hr
MultiCyclone is a pre-filtration device that is capable of saving water, reducing filter maintenance and works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration. There are no moving parts to wear and tear, and no filter media to clean or replace.
Incoming water enters the multiple hydro cyclones at a tangent, generating a strong centrifugal effect.
Sediment is spun out and spirals down to the sediment sump, while filtered water flows up through the outlet.
The Multi-Cyclone is cleaned by simply opening its valve. Only 15 litres of water is discharged to cleanse the MultiCyclone.
- Saves Water
- Reduces filter maintenance
- No filter Media to clean and replace
- Extends the life of your existing filter
- Cuts water consumption
- Reduces frequency of backwashing
- Works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration
- No moving parts to wear out
- 2 year Warranty
A final point - the Multicyclone will definitely save you money if you are heating the pool water because when you backwash the filter you are wasting water that you have paid to heat up - with the Multicyclone you will be losing considerably less heated water.
An Eco Friendly product that helps your pocket as well.