- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Waterco Micron Bobbin Wound Side Mount Filters and Sta-Rite Pumps (without media)
Waterco Micron Bobbin Wound Side Mount Filter with Multiport Valves
Fishtail lateral pattern. Hydraulically balanced. Uses an average of 30% less water for backwashing. Maximises water flow and distribution. 10 year tank warranty on residential installations. Large, easy access clear lid. Supplied with metric and imperial multiport unions. Large sand dump port. Pressure rated at 2.5 bar.
- Fishtail lateral pattern.
- Hydraulically balanced.
- Uses an average of 30% less water for backwashing.
- Maximises water flow and distribution.
- Large, easy access clear lid.
- Supplied with metric and imperial multiport unions.
- Large sand dump port.
- Pressure rated at 2.5 bar.
Precision moulded from reinforced fibreglass - temperature and corrosion resistant.
- Exceptionally strong thermoplastic is designed for higher pressure operation
- Energy efficient
- Suitable for in-ground pool, hot tubs,and water features
- Heavy duty motor
- One piece shaft
- 1.5" Suction, 1.5" Delivery
0.50hp - 0.375kW - 8.5m3 per hour
0.75hp - 0.56kW - 12.5m3 per hour
1 hp - 0.75kW - 16m3 per hour
1.5hp - 1.12kW - 19m3 per hour