- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Lacron Sureflow LSR Side Mount Filters with Waterco Pumps - Single Phase - (without media)
LSR-SUREFLOW Side Mount Filters
The Sureflow is the largest selling and most popular residential swimming pool sand filter sold and installed in Britain for more than 25 years. Over a quarter of a million have been commissioned. The LSR swimming pool sand filters range is ideally suited to permanent in-ground residential indoor or outdoor pools.
The main tank structure is made from extremely hard wearing (injection moulded) glass reinforced polyester. A smooth high gloss internal and external finish ensures a free flow and easy cleaning. The side mounted multi-port valve configuration together with the large clear lid access (230mm diameter) allows servicing of interior without the need to disturb the connecting pipe-work. The clear lid provides an excellent visual display of the water passing through, particularly useful when back-washing the filter. Combined with the low head loss underdrain systems and connection pipe-work an LSR swimming pool sand filter is one of the most efficient and cost effective on the market.
Lacron sand filters for swimming pool come complete with multiport & pressure gauge.
These sand filters are capable of being filled solely with filter sand for domestic filters, the use of Pea Gravel is normally for commercial installations.
The use of Pea gravel is primarily to allow a more even flow around the bottom of the filter, and reduce bacterial growth in the dead spot of the filter & increase the effectiveness of the backwash process, but due to the medium flow rate sand filters used for domestic pool, this is not necessary. If however these filters are to be used in a commercial environment, then pea gravel is recommended.
16" filter requires 50kg's of filter sand
18" filter requires 75kg's of filter sand
24" filter requires 125kg's of filter sand - (Commercial 100kg of sand for 25kg of pea gravel)
30" filter requires 200kg's of filter sand - (Commercial 150kg of sand for 50kg of pea gravel)
Always fill your filter 1/3 full of water before filling with any filter media, as this will help to lessen the impact of the media hitting the fragile laterals in the bottom of the filter. If you are using Pea Gravel, you must ensure that the gravel forms a level layer at the bottom of the filter first, and only just covers the laterals, if you over fill with Pea Gravel you will reduce the efficiency of your filter by reducing the depth & area of filtration available.
WATERCO AQUAMITE PUMP
The Aquamite is an ideal pump for swimming pools and small recirculation
systems including ponds and small water features.
- Clear pump lid for easy strainer basket inspection.
- 1.5"/50mm half unions for easy plumbing.
- Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser.
- Stable support base.
- Secondary seal for pump motor protection.
- Drain plugs.
- Mechanical seal high grade carbon/graphite with stainless steel assembly.
- Single piece fibreglass filled thermoplastic body.
- Strainer basket.
- Unions supplied 1.5" suction and discharge.
WATERCO SUPASTREAM PUMP
The Waterco Supastream self-priming pump. Features 1 1/2" / 50mm half unions for easy plumbing Clear pump lid for easy inspection of the 316 mechanical seal - high grade Carbon/Graphite...
- 1 1/2" / 50mm half unions for easy plumbing
- Clear pump lid for easy inspection of the
- 316 mechanical seal - high grade Carbon/Graphite with 316 stainless steel
- Secondary seal for extra protection of the pump motor
- Stable support base
- Hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser
- Drain plugs
- UV stabilised and corrosion resistant
- Single piece glass filled thermoplastic pump body
- 1.5 Litre large strainer basket - optimise hyraulic flow and maximise the debris holding capacity
- Unions supplied - 1.5" suction and discharge
- Self priming
WATERCO HYDROTUF PUMP
The Waterco Hydrotuf self-priming pump is equipped with an innovative lid and lock ring for easy access to a large capacity 2.25L strainer basket, minimising pump maintenance. This pump is ideal for large domestic swimming pools with systems such as heating, infloor cleaning, vacuum cleaning, fountains and swim jets.
- Innovative clear pump lid and lock ring for easy access.
- Clear pump lid - enables easy identification of cleaning requirements.
- 50mm quick connect barrel unions for UPVC pipe.
- High grade carbon/graphite mechanical seal with 316 stainless steel spring assembly.
- High performance motor IP55 rating, thermal overload protection, fan cooled, motor shaft 431 grade stainless steel.
- Stable support base.
- Impeller/diffuser - glass filled Noryl.
- UV stablised and corrosion resistant.
- Extra large 2.25L strainer basket - captures debris and protects the pumps impeller.
- Strong single piece glass filled thermoplastic pump body.