- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Lacron Sureflow LSR Side Mount Filters and BADU Top S Pumps - Single Phase
LSR-SUREFLOW Side Mount Filters
The Sureflow is the largest selling and most popular residential swimming pool sand filter sold and installed in Britain for more than 25 years. Over a quarter of a million have been commissioned. The LSR swimming pool sand filters range is ideally suited to permanent in-ground residential indoor or outdoor pools.
The main tank structure is made from extremely hard wearing (injection moulded) glass reinforced polyester. A smooth high gloss internal and external finish ensures a free flow and easy cleaning. The side mounted multi-port valve configuration together with the large clear lid access (230mm diameter) allows servicing of interior without the need to disturb the connecting pipe-work. The clear lid provides an excellent visual display of the water passing through, particularly useful when back-washing the filter. Combined with the low head loss underdrain systems and connection pipe-work an LSR swimming pool sand filter is one of the most efficient and cost effective on the market.
Lacron sand filters for swimming pool come complete with multiport & pressure gauge.
These sand filters are capable of being filled solely with filter sand for domestic filters, the use of Pea Gravel is normally for commercial installations.
The use of Pea gravel is primarily to allow a more even flow around the bottom of the filter, and reduce bacterial growth in the dead spot of the filter & increase the effectiveness of the backwash process, but due to the medium flow rate sand filters used for domestic pool, this is not necessary. If however these filters are to be used in a commercial environment, then pea gravel is recommended.
16" filter requires 50kg's of filter sand
18" filter requires 75kg's of filter sand
24" filter requires 125kg's of filter sand - (Commercial 100kg of sand for 25kg of pea gravel)
30" filter requires 200kg's of filter sand - (Commercial 150kg of sand for 50kg of pea gravel)
Always fill your filter 1/3 full of water before filling with any filter media, as this will help to lessen the impact of the media hitting the fragile laterals in the bottom of the filter. If you are using Pea Gravel, you must ensure that the gravel forms a level layer at the bottom of the filter first, and only just covers the laterals, if you over fill with Pea Gravel you will reduce the efficiency of your filter by reducing the depth & area of filtration available.
The Badu Top S Swimming Pool Pumps are designed for all types and sizes of swimming pool, the new range of high performance pumps from Speck incorporate a number of innovative features for easy installation and superior performance. Low noise, greater efficiency and reduced power consumption are hallmarks of the Badu Top S pumps which are suitable for both saltwater and freshwater applications and supplied complete with a 2 years manufacturer's warranty.
- Full view, clear lid for easy operation and maintenance
- High temperature resistant upto 60c
- Suitable for saltwater applications
- Self priming with maximum 3m lift
- Unique locking ring produces vertical pressure on lid 'O' ring creating a seal superior to traditional screw top lids
- Metric & Imperial unions supplied
- Compliant to the requirements of the RoHS directive
- E-plus energy efficient motor provides outstanding performance with lower electrical consumption.
- Every pump is 100% tested and carries CE and GS approval.