- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Speakers and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Fibre Optic Generators
Fibre Optic Generators
- The generators have an IPX4 protection rating and are therefore suitable for outdoor installation.
- Large 600 fibre capacity - less generators are required in any given installation.
- Remote control included for all generators.
- Auto synchronization for multiple generators. The generators are auto synchronizing without the need for master / slave generators. A simple cable connection is all that’s required regardless of generator type and generators from different ranges may be connected within a single installation.
- Eight different colours - White, Dark Green, Cyan, Pink, Blue, Lime Green, Yellow and Aquamarine
- Colour change - the use of a step by step motor allows the colour to be controlled with instant changes
- Sequential colour change with variable timing by colour - allows colour changes with predetermined duration of between 10 seconds and 10 minutes which can be set individually for each colour via the generator.
- Variable speed continual colour change - in this mode the colour wheel can be set to a constant speed of anywhere between 30-180 seconds per turn. This speed is programmable via the generator.
- Timed off switch - variable timer with automatic off switch adjustable for half hour to 4 hour operation.
- Start up functionality - the generator will always start up in the same operating mode as the last time the power supply was switched off, following any interruption to the power supply (including power cuts or where an external timer is in use).
- Optional Keypad disablement function - for public pools where the generator is located within reach of the swimmers, the keypad can be disabled to avoid accidental interference.
Fibre Optic Cables
There are two types of fibre optic cable: end transmission cables and side transmission cables also known as perimeter fibre cables. The end transmission cables transport light from the generator to different receiver elements, such as wall lights, waterfalls, stars etc. They are manufactured with a black PVC cover indicating the number of fibres. Perimeter fibre cables are manufactured with a transparent cover and have the special feature of transmitting light along their whole length.
The guide rails enable the perimeter fibre to be installed around the pool. They are flexible for easy installation and manufactured in transparent PVC.