- Swimming Pools, Power Pools and Swim Spas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Thermecro Evacuated Tube Solar Heating Systems
|Model||Max Pool Surface area|
|16 Tube Set||14 Square Meters|
|32 Tube Set||28 Square Meters|
|48 Tube Set||42 Square Meters|
Thermecro Evacuated Tube technology converts 92% of solar radiation into heating your pool water.
Thermecro is built to last, constructed from materials such as Titanium and Polymer alloys, it has been engineered to withstand the harshest of climates.
Thermecro's integral ground support frame, pre-fitted solar controller and PEX pipe kit insures that installation is both fast and hassle-free.
- The most efficient way of harvesting the sun's energy
- Absorbs 92% of radiation that strikes the collector
- Achieves significantly higher pool water temperatures than alternative solar collectors
- Delivers heat regardless of ambient air temperature
- Will heat your pool even on cold but sunny days
- 3 year warranty
- Thermecro has been designed to maintain a pool temperature of 28c - 29c during a typical UK summer (June to September).
A secondary direct heat source is recommended to help achieve desired pool temperature as quickly as possible at the start of the pool season and during periods of inclement weather conditions.
System includes everything you need including solar controller, interface Valve, 30m of PEX pipe and fittings.