- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
WATERCO ELECRO HEAT EVO-V HEAT PUMP
Electroheat ECO-V Inverter Pool Heat Pump
COST EFFECTIVE HEATING
A swimming pool is a major financial investment. Getting the most out of your pool, means keeping the pool at a swimmable temperature for the maximum number of hours each day and maximum number of days each year. A heat pump can economically keep your pool warm.
Heat pumps only require energy to operate a compressor and a fan motor, using low amperage in the process. For every 1kW of electricity consumed, Waterco ECO – V inverter heat pumps can produce up to 7kW of heat. Save up to 80% over propane gas, 50% over natural gas and 500% over electric heaters.
Compared to gas and electric heaters, Electroheat ECO-V inverter pool heat pumps use a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat and unlike solar heating; there is no reliance on the sun as the latent heat in the air is used.
ENERGY EFFICIENT HEATING WITH INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Electroheat ECO-V inverter pool heat pumps utilise a variable speed compressor to regulate the pool water temperature automatically and independently.
- Inverter technology uses a variable speed compressor motor similar to a car engine.
- It slows down and speeds up as needed to hold a selected set temperature
- The desired set temperature will be reached more quickly and maintained more efficiently.
- Inverter technology provides a more precise water temperature without the fluctuations and power.
- Wastage of fixed speed systems.
- Inverter technology is significantly more energy efficient with energy savings of between 15 – 30%.
- Over fixed speed systems.
- The speed control of the compressor and fan motor also means quieter operation.
Automatic Evaporator De-icing
Electroheat ECO-V inverter pool heat pumps feature automatic de-icing for situations where frost or ice may develop on the evaporator as part of normal operation. Common in cooler climates or winter months, when a build-up of ice is detected the heat pump shifts temporarily into cooling mode to reverse the flow of refrigerant through the evaporator coils. Hot refrigerant moves through the outside coils, melting ice and defrosting the system. When the defrost cycle is complete, the unit shifts back to heating mode.
A new addition to the Waterco range the Elecroheat Ultra Inverter Heat Pump has the flexibility to vary the speed of the fan motor and compressor to maintain a constant temperature allowing it to use less energy than conventional heat pumps.
The Ultra adjusts the output from 50% to 100% depending on heat demand, therby reducing energy consumption.
It turns on and off completely to maintain temperature as the compressor runs at a fixed speed.
It varies the output to maintain a constant temperature. At lower speed, it is quieter and more cost efficient.