- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Speakers and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
The Abriblue No Stress Cover
The new NO STRESS COVER has the motor located within the spindle so it takes up hardly any space and like all Abriblue covers it features a declutchable motor so it can be operated manually. It is equipped with a visual travel stop system that enables the user to manage the movements :
- In closed position : a slat that is a different colour than the apron indicates the end of unrolling.
- In open position : a float indicates the end of rolling up.
- Pool sizes from 3 x 3m up to 5 x 10m with roman stairs with curve (1.5m)
No Stress from Abriblue is a submerged cover that can be fitted on nearly all new or existing pools, fitted with a disengageable motor in the spindle. Highly practical, it features a visual travel end system, making it easier for the user to control the movement.
Designed to NF P90-308 standards, it combines functionality, reliability and safety, without any compromise in quality, resulting in a highly competitive product.
The model is suitable for pools ranging from 3 x 3 m to 5 x 10 m and, in addition to the range of colours already available, the panel can be made from new polycarbonate slats (in blue or black).
As well as resisting extreme weather conditions, these slats have high mechanical resistance to impact and capture the energy of the sun.