- Swimming Pools, Power pools and Swimspas
- Portable Spas & Hot Tubs
Pool Equipment & Accessories
- Solar Covers
- Winter Debris swimming Pool Covers
- Reel & Roller Systems for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Pumps & Sand Filters
- Swimming Pool Heaters
- Maintenance Equipment
- Swimming Pool Ladders, Step Units, Slides and Swimming Pool Water Features
- Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaners, Suction Pool Cleaners & Boost Pump Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Lighting
- Swimming Pool Pipework
- Swimming Pool Liners
- Swimming Machines
- Skimmers & Pool Fittings
- Automatic Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Water Features
- Swimming Pool Safety Covers
- Swimming Pool & Spa Chemicals
- Water Purification Systems
- Games, Toys, Speakers and Inflatable Loungers for Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Domes & Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Safety, Aquafitness, Rehab, Therapy and Pool Lifts
- Outdoor Living
- Swimming Pool Parts
- Hot Tub Parts
Sunrise Pool Cover Reel System
SUNRISE POOL COVER SYSTEM
One of the unique features of the Sunrise is that it allows enclosed storage of the reel and cover. This means the use of a high quality bench housing system at the pool end. The housed cover and reel are also offered extra protection which will extend their lives. Designed for the tough Australian climate, the frame work and cladding of the Sunrise is highly durable, UV stable and resistant to fading. The lid of the Sunrise is powered by actuators at each end is supported by a counterbalance stainless steel spring within each extension module to make the lid weight neutral when open and hence eliminate sagging.
Sunrise is designed to be simple and effective. The pre-wired modular system extends unit by unit to reach a size nearest to the pool width. No hard wiring is required as the pre-mounted, heavily protected solar panel generates all the power required - and for those prolonged periods without sun a simple plug in low voltage mains charger is include. All connections are 'plug and screw' and couldn't be simpler.
Even the operation of the Sunrise is easy - buttons to lift and close the lid and power the cover on and off the pool are on the unit lid, or full control is offered by one of the two remote control fobs provided with each system. All the user needs to do is guide the cover onto the pool and observe it when it is removed.
The design of the Sunrise extends to cover almost any eventuality. In addition to most components being replaceable should they ever fail, the system is fully operable should there be an electrical failure. The actuators which power the lid can be released from outside the housing in order that the lid can be lifted manually and the reel can be disengaged from the motor in order that it can be turned with the hand-wheel prefitted to the unit.
All metal fixings used are stainless steel and all electrical connections have a minimum IP65 rating. The Sunrise is CE approved.
The system is designed to be free draining so waters which are dragged off the pool by the cover will soon disperse.
The housing of the Sunrise is a high strength bench unit, covered in attractive, UV stabilised WPC cladding.
- High quality enclosed bench system
- Automated lid and reel
- Remote control operation/manual controls to lid
- Solar powered with mains back-up
- No hard-wiring required
- Disengage reel release if required
- Heavy duty, pre-treated and powder coated, UV resistant aluminium frame
- UV resistant wood-plastic composite (WPC) cladding
- Modular system accommodates multiple pool sizes up to 5.8m (19') wide
- Pre-wired for easy assemble
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee